mostly i wanted to draw levi with golf clubs
but stuff happened
(levi is a third year at iwadotai, eren and co are first years at inaba! apparently eren somehow falls into the midnight hour on a field trip to tatsumi port island and levi beats mikasa into saving his ass and armin arrives just in time to see mikasa and levi start beating each other to the ground and eren is just taking down notes and WELL I’M DONE ollies out)
[WAITING FOR SUNDAY INTENSIFIES]
Why do you see it as pedophilia, nonny? I had thought pedophilia referred to prepubescent children.
ETA: Also, it’s a canon where twelve-year-olds are allowed to sign up for the military and fifteen-year-olds are killed left and right; I assumed a bit of liberty in the idea that a fifteen-year-old and a thirty-four-year old would be interested in each other. This is like Ed and Roy all over again…
bloodonmyarmin replied to your post: What site do you use to draw?
[not the anon] AHHHHHHH you use Procreate?!!?!? Do you mean all the drawings on your blog were made in Procreate??? (Because your art is aaaaaamazing) (And I just got that on my Ipad but I’ve only used it once)
oh, oh no! I thought nonny was talking about what I’m using now. I’m only on mobile so I’m just using my ipad. Usually I use SAI and Photoshop when I have a graphics tablet and computer around. Most of my lined work is done in SAI while my speedpaints are in Photoshop.
Anonymous asked you:
If you don’t think that you’re too old for amusement parks then you should totally try out the Universal Studio!! I had a ton of fun there! Oh yeah It’s in Singapore! :D
Ah we’re headed to Sentosa tomorrow, but I’m not sure if we’re going to Universal Studios. Maybe next year!
oxrogerrabbitxo asked you:
Hi I just went to AFA on sat. Were u one of the artists at the creators’ hub?
Hi, no! I haven’t been to the AFA before, but there’s a 90% chance I’ll be coming back here next year. Depending on what happens this year, I might look into getting some sort of table! If anything else I’ll just hang around AFA. (Also I just want to come back to Sing lol.)
minimm asked you:
Was the AU pic with werewolf!Eren and Vampire!Rivaille based on anything? I would be interested in reading a comic or fanfic about that. *v*
Oh… no, it wasn’t! I had just started painting Levi, and I paint him quite pale so it started from there and bam, werewolf!Eren. Vampire!Erwin is kind of amused, and Sorceress!Hanji just wants to get her hands on Eren because who has heard of lycans saving vamps. The alpha of Eren’s pack (Mikasa) is pissed off and Armin is sekritly gossiping with Erwin.
hello, I don’t use a website! I use Procreate for the iPad, and a Wacom Bamboo stylus. I’m having trouble with stylus drag, unfortunately, since I keep on cleaning my screen orz. Also ill have to get fingerless gloves to get rid of the palm recognition issue.
shitty brats, man, shitty brats
FANG IS CARRYING LOTTIE
KILL ME NOW
drawing on an ipad is an entirely new experience orz.
PSA: those who want to cosplay my older SNK designs, please go ahead! If you need refs just message me :) Mikasa’s scarf is now more of an ascot, tucked under her collar.
aww nonny! I just arrived this morning and I kind of just slept a lot, orz, and suntec is kinda far from my hotel. I’m still a little stunned at how clean and orderly everything is tho lol, the Philippines is pretty different.
singapore is seriously a really beautiful city!
TYPHOON HAIYAN RIPS THROUGH CENTRAL PHILIPPINES
Typhoon Haiyan is a Category 5 storm, the strongest typhoon of 2013 and said to be the “most powerful ever” to make landfall (with winds near 195-200 mph). Perspective: Superstorm Sandy was at 95mph when it hit New Jersey; Hurricane Katrina at 129mph when it hit land.
- Pre-emptive evacuations affect more than 161,000 families or more than 790,000 people in 37 provinces
- Typhoon Haiyan as seen from space
- Haiyan makes 6 landfalls - it affected an island chain in the central Philippines, making landfall in six islands. It gained wind power as it traversed through waters in between.
- Haiyan traverses areas affected by magnitude 7.1 earthquake - The earthquake left more than 200 dead dead on October 16; 1000 injured; 350,000 displaced. The survivors have been living in tents and evacuation areas. It passed through Leyte, Samar, Cebu (2.5 million residents), among others. All with densely populated cities, some of which are the poorest provinces in the country.
- 100 people killed in Tacloban — first estimate of casualties in the city reported today, November 9. Because the communication lines are down, the news centers have yet to take stock of the full extent of the damage. But the numbers are still expected to rise. The devastation was described as if a tsunami had wracked through it.
- 2:03PM 11/9: An estimated 4 million people have been affected by the typhoon
- 4:20PM 11/9: 90% of Baco Town in Oriental Mindoro flooded
- 4:55 PM 11/9: Bodies still scattered in Leyte as Visayas in shock
- 5:19PM 11/9: Negros Occidental under a state of calamity
- 7:34PM 11/9: Local officials expect the number of bodies found in Tacloban to reach 500
- eta: 7:45PM 11/9: Iloilo and Palawan declare state of calamity
- eta: 8:04PM 11/9: Update: 134 reported dead
- eta: 8:30PM 11/9: Thousands homeless in Ormoc, Leyte
- eta3: 10PM 11/9: Red Cross estimates 1,200 casualties
- eta3: 3AM 11/10: Aerial photo of Bantayan Island after Haiyan
- eta3: 3:23AM 11/10: At least 200 believed dead in Eastern Samar
The victims need all the help they can get. Cities have been leveled, buildings made of concrete were destroyed by strong winds and storm surges. Communications have yet to be reestablished in most of the areas affected by the typhoon. The full picture left behind by Haiyan has yet to be established yet the devastation reported on television is already extensive. The government is bracing for large-scale relief operations. Virtually 1/3 of the country has been ravaged by this natural disaster. And we need help.
HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY CAN HELP
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- eta: donations via UNICEF Philippines
- eta2: donations via CARE Australia
- eta2: donations via Caritas Internationalis
- eta2: donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- eta2: donations via World Vision
- eta2: donations via AmeriCares
- eta2: donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- eta2: donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- eta: relief operations via University of the Philippines
- eta: relief operations via the Department of Education
- eta: pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
HOW TO FILE FOR MISSING PERSONS
Please reblog and add other details I might’ve missed!
hello! I am safe, thank you for the concern! that typhoon is, pardon my French, a massive asshole though. I’m glad it’s out of my country now.
I’m sorry for my absence here on Tumblr (as I stare at my unanswered asks)— I’m actually only here now because I’m on forced sabbatical from Ragnarok 2…orz. (Does anyone else play this MMO?) I can’t play it rn because I’m currently in Singapore (I’m severely tempted to go to AFA), so here I am. I’ll be answering asks on mobile so my apologies for the flood of answers on your dash.
Happy Halloween. †